Via VetStreet, "10 Signs Your Cat Loves You."
Here are my 10 signs:
You know your cat loves you because she...
1) Allows you to pet her.
2) Deigns to eat the food you give her...
3) ...sometimes, even though it's not the GOOD kind.
4) Permits you to clean up her litter box, even though you don't do it as often as she would like.
5) Only digs in the soil of SOME of your potted plants.
6) Keeps the other house pets in line. Especially the fish.
7) Reminds you of when it's time to wake up in the morning.
8) Reminds you of when it's time to wake up in the middle of the night.
9) Enables you to support your local vet hospital when she decides to throw up 4 times one morning.
10) Falls asleep on top of your head every night.